P0670 Code After Y cable Change out

moorsb

I lwanted to pass on my learning experience. I changed out the Y cable which was bad and then I started getting several codes. I replaced the MAP and the code cleared I replaced the MAF sensor the code cleared. I then still had P0670 bad Glow Plug Controller and P2270 bad O2 sensor. I replaced the Glow Plug Controllere and still had the same code and lights on the dash. I Ordered an O2 sensor and then started thinking what are the odds of a bad Controller perhaps it was not getting power and blew a fuse. I started looking here and found a link about the fuse. I then had the idea to check power to the module sure enough no power. The previous post had done the same thing. There are 2 wire under the nut for the Y cable I had left 1 wire off which fed the controller. All codes clear now and not sure why P2270 code was on, but now it is all clear. Great site to find issues

Neil2

Neil2
These sound like SC assembly errors. Someone isn't building vans as if they were their own, just throwing parts together. Attention to detail!!!!!:frown:

showkey

These sound like SC assembly errors. Someone isn't building vans as if they were their own, just throwing parts together. Attention to detail!!!!!:frown:
MB SC did not make the error........the owner’s DIY repair was cause when they replaced the Y cable.

Top Bottom