PDA

View Full Version : How long does it normally tke to get the tune file back from GDE?

DRTDEVL
04-09-2019, 10:17 PM
I uploaded my stock file this morning and e-mailed it off... 11 am local time, thereabouts, so 1 pm eastern. I was hoping to have the tune back by the time I got home, but its not here yet, and they are closed for the day.

How long do they normally take to get the file back to you?

ClyneSnowtail
04-09-2019, 11:46 PM
They had mine back within an hour. Came in at 3:45 PDT

DRTDEVL
04-10-2019, 01:08 AM
Meanwhile, mine still isn't here. 6 pm MDT.

Gabe Athouse
04-10-2019, 01:59 AM
I ordered my tuner a week ago and haven’t seen it yet. Maybe they are on spring break?

Rumpus
04-10-2019, 02:07 AM
I did not see mine for a couple of hours,, so I called and my email had gotten bumped into spam file.. Glad I called, and got it loaded in less than 10 min.

OrioN
04-10-2019, 02:26 AM
Maybe they finally got raided by the Federales..... :whistle:

DRTDEVL
04-10-2019, 02:30 AM
I ordered my tuner a week ago and havenít seen it yet. Maybe they are on spring break?

I ordered mine on the 31st, IIRC, and it arrived 8 days later.

DRTDEVL
04-10-2019, 02:31 AM
I did not see mine for a couple of hours,, so I called and my email had gotten bumped into spam file.. Glad I called, and got it loaded in less than 10 min.

I got home and checked, but they were already closed by the time I got home. I'm calling first thing in the morning...

GreenDiesel
04-10-2019, 10:41 AM
Much easier to send GDE an email vs. posting online. We typically turn tunes around in about an hour. If we missed the email or it went to spam it never gets built. Call or send an email and we can you you fixed up. Thanks

Gabe Athouse
04-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Much easier to send GDE an email vs. posting online. We typically turn tunes around in about an hour. If we missed the email or it went to spam it never gets built. Call or send an email and we can you you fixed up. Thanks

Lol the the thread is literally about an email that didnít get results normally associated with your company. So suggesting an email to be better than posting here sounds a little funny. No dis, I know how it goes, but thatís not that logical. You guys are great, and the fact that you posted here about it is an example of that! Keep up the good work.

DRTDEVL
04-10-2019, 06:58 PM
I called first thing this morning, and got fixed right up. The van runs great with the tune, and even let me know that one of my boost hoses wasn't fully seated when it blew off the first time I fully throttled it up.