Replacement of Washer Nozzles and hoses

Mr.Malibu

Newbie owner here...
on my 2015 3500 the driverside washer nozzle clamp broke and I have purchased a replacement from the MB dealer (about $15.) The replacement has a thin hose about 12" long. Before I dig around looking for where the hose is routed, does anyone know of a video for the R&R?

regards
Mr. Malibu.

D

Deleted member 50714

Newbie owner here...
on my 2015 3500 the driverside washer nozzle clamp broke and I have purchased a replacement from the MB dealer (about $15.) The replacement has a thin hose about 12" long. Before I dig around looking for where the hose is routed, does anyone know of a video for the R&R?

regards
Mr. Malibu.
Pictures?

WinnieView1

Newbie owner here...

regards
Mr. Malibu.
Ours appears to be broken as well. Not sure how it was originally attached, on this new to us motorhome. The previous owner had placed a zip tie on it but it's not in the correct position.

Can you please share the MB part number for replacement?

pfflyer

If I am not mistaken there is a right angle hose barb under the windshield that is visible. You may have to lift the hood to see it. There is some slack (partial loop)between that barb and the base of the wiper arm then it is routed into the channel of the arm up to the barb at the nozzle. I don't recall seeing a video but mine was out of whack after the windshield was replaced and used my other Sprinter as a guide.

Old Crows

Calypso 2014 View Profile
As above..... open the hood. Follow the hose coming off the wiper arm. It will lead you to a 'connector' down on the cowl.

Top Bottom