2010 Ordering Guide

With September just around the corner, I would expect that the 2010 Ordering Guide would be available...somewhere!! Dodge Dealers? Freightliner Dealers?? M-B Dealers??? I am particularly interested in a passenger van, availabiltiy of factory power sliding door, All Wheel Drive...Anyone have any information?? Thanks

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
With September just around the corner, I would expect that the 2010 Ordering Guide would be available...somewhere!! Dodge Dealers? Freightliner Dealers?? M-B Dealers??? I am particularly interested in a passenger van, availabiltiy of factory power sliding door, All Wheel Drive...Anyone have any information?? Thanks
I recommend you go to a dealership that sells and services Sprinters. Request some time with a sales person, asking for a "blank quote" from DealerConnect for a 2010 Wagon. This will provide a list of options similar to the 2007 blank quote I provided to the yahoo sprinter van group, and HK Pierce provided to the Sprinter-Source community.

Eventually, there will be a 2010 version of the Special Equipment Book, which is a description of sales codes. It'll be published to the Dodge body builder website. Someone will harvest it and upload it to Sprinter-Source.

-Jon

Top Bottom