Electromagnetic radiation and AC wiring?

lzcamper

I've installed a power center (converter) under the passenger seat in my ‘06 T1N The power center will run my DC appliances, the refrigerator and charge the aux. battery when it’s plugged into 30 amp 125V AC shore power.

I'm now in the process of running wires to that location. If the AC wires are run through the channel between the driver’s seat and the passenger seat, will the 3 wires (one10 awg romex-input from shore and two 14 awg romex-output to refrigerator and outlets) give off any electromagnetic radiation that might “fry” or interfere some of the nearby electronics?

If need be, the wires could be run under a false floor behind the front seats, but I’d rather run them through the existing channel if possible.

Thanks, Rick

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Rick...there should not be any interference that I can think of. Mostly all the signals used in the Sprinter down there is either digital or at 12V levels. No analog.

georgetg

2005 140" low roof
If the AC wires are run through the channel between the driver’s seat and the passenger seat, will the 3 wires (one10 awg romex-input from shore and two 14 awg romex-output to refrigerator and outlets) give off any electromagnetic radiation that might “fry” or interfere some of the nearby electronics?
No, there is no interference, that's where I ran my AC wiring as well...

Cheers
George

Top Bottom