Keep getting bounced back to login screen

Mizzle

Can someone help me out please? It seems whenever I post, try to PM, change forums, etc, I just get bounced back to login. Is there a setting I am missing? I can usually post one thing or one reply, then back to login I go.

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
Try: Reset your device/computers Settings to allow Cookies.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
As CJPJ said, plus using a "Private Window" (or browser) will also block the mechanisms the Forum uses to keep track of your login status.

--dick

D

Deleted member 50714

Have you "checked" this box. Sometimes, I have to click it many times before it sticks.

Attachments

codec6

I have this problem too on 2 of the 4 machines I use to view this site, both Chrome and Firefox. I use lot's of forums and don't have any issues staying logged in there, some of them are definitely using vBulletin too so it's weird. I always feel like I'm being kicked out.

Viewing any images that are not inline on a post is often a chore...

D

Deleted member 50714

I have this problem too on 2 of the 4 machines I use to view this site, both Chrome and Firefox. I use lot's of forums and don't have any issues staying logged in there, some of them are definitely using vBulletin too so it's weird. I always feel like I'm being kicked out.

Viewing any images that are not inline on a post is often a chore...
Zero problems on my end.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Well, what's your environment?

Windows? Mac? Linux? Android?

I bounce between Firefox and Chrome on a Win 10 (home) laptop ... and it remembers my login status and viewing off-site images is no problem (IF the person linking to them handles them properly: using IMG tags to a web page (instead of a clean .jpg file) is their fault, not yours)

I occasionally visit from an Android phone (v4.3 and v8.1) using Firefox, but i tell Firefox to claim it's a PC screen, not a phone
(this is not due to bugs, it's just the way i want to interact with the forum)

Do wander through your "Options" choices (and don't forget the Save Changes at the bottom) to see that you haven't got something blocked (such as not allowing images)
https://sprinter-source.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions <-- here's the page

--dick

Top Bottom