Rockauto Sprinter Parts Closeout

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Greetings. I got a notification that RockAuto is selling a bunch of wholesaler closeout parts for the T1N. Lots of stuff 40-80%+ off normal prices. Warranties are only 30 days though.

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1434747&m=wc&l=en&html=true

Some snipets.

Rear wheel bearings for 12$
Front wheel bearings for 4$
Calipers for 55$
Brembo pads for 10$
Serp belts for 6$
Rad caps for 2$
Tie rod ends 7$
Front swaybar downlinks 5$
Wiper blades for 2$

buckiller

Thanks. Got a couple things. How do you get such notifications?

Also, am I crazy or would none of those calipers work for a 140" WB 16" 2500? Or am I an idiot and you can install non-bosch style to the front and non-ATE style to the rear?

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Single piston calipers are for the rear (except 3500). Duel piston calipers are for the front on 2500 and rear 2500. There were sever caliper MFGs for the same year. Some are interchangeable.

Note that the link above is likely for my 2004 2500. Visiting the roackauto site and entering you year/model may show other wholesale deals. You will need to drill down through the parts list though.

I get these sale notifications because I made an account with my email on Rockauto when I bought parts. Their site remembers the vehicles I have ordered parts for, and I have enabled promotional emails in my preferences.

Top Bottom