Passenger OEM Floor mat part number for single seat?

Mickyfin

I'm, in the process of converting my Crafter from a double passenger seat to a single seat, I would like to buy the correct floor rubber mat for the single seat.

Does anyone know the OEM part number I need please?

Thump_rrr

Is the single seat passenger floor mat different than the dual seat mat?
I stole mine from our old dual seat van.

Thump_rrr

Are you looking for the part number for the floor mat that protects the rubber floor or the actual rubber floor?

sparkplug

When I contacted my local dealership in the UK for the replacement floor (not a rubber mat to cover the floor) I was told that this was no longer sold by Mercedes.

I found the answer very surprising - but then I found a brand new one for sale on eBay and bought that.

If you do mean the floor - then be careful. There is also a floor available for a single seat in the cabin (so no passenger seat at all) it's easy to confuse it with the floor for twin single seats if you don't know what you're looking at.

DAMHIK....

Yeah, the single seat floor part number is shown here. This is from the linked thread. Lucky I didn't buy it. Would love to know the correct part numbers.

Mickyfin

I found this on eBay which looks correct for replacing my double seat passenger to single passenger seat.

A90668403027 < This one is in another ebay listing. Here > https://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Merce...223239e:g:wrUAAOSw2ptb~qfE:rk:11:pf:0&vxp=mtr

The above mat is in better condition that the one below, so I've submitted an offer to buy the above mat, it looks to be correct for replacing my double passenger seat mat for the single passenger seat conversion.

The one below is A9066840302

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-2012-...e67e415d:g:-GgAAOSw8UtbPLqK:rk:5:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

Mickyfin

Seller accepted my offer for the floor for the single passenger seat conversion, so will report back when I get round to fitting it, I will trial fit it first of course, but have my electrical to carry out in the spring, then insulation, then building my design/layout including full bathroom, shower, toilet, mini sink etc.

Keyser

Hello!

I'm looking to do the reverse. Convert from single seat to dual. Does anyone happen to know the part number for the dual seat floor covering?

Edit, I think I found it: A9066840402 for the dual seat cargo without air vent.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yeah, the single seat floor part number is shown here. This is from the linked thread. Lucky I didn't buy it. Would love to know the correct part numbers.

Is this the correct part number for the single seat floor? How come you say "lucky I didnt buy it"? I'm currently looking for a floor for my 2015 Sprinter single seat conversion.

Top Bottom