PDA

View Full Version : Who's using Agile Off-Road RIP kit? Feedback please!

F2ca170
10-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Thinking about doing the Sprinter 2500 2X4 RIP Kit + Bilstein front strut kit.

Would love to have some feedback on it from other users of the product on a Sprinter. Is it stiffer, or smoother, or what? Whats the best thing and the worse thing about it?

It's time for me to do struts and shocks. The factory original ones have 39K now and time to retire. So thought about doing this instead of just OEM replacements.

Thanks for any advice you might have!

Vailcomp
10-11-2018, 02:44 AM
I have a 2016- 4x4 - 144 WB. I had Agile do the complete install. They handled everything all I had to do was to get it weighed- they then customized the shocks and springs.

Front strut coils ( next week will have the Fox front shocks added) & rear new leaf springs and Fox adjustable shocks with reservoir .

The crew at Agile is great to work with a very profession operation. Follow up and friendly staff, can say enough.

I just put on 4500 miles on a long road trip- california-Nevada-Utah -Idaho- Wyoming- Montana - speed limit is 80 so fast driving.

Truck handled great. High winds did not alter the ride- no side to side. Handles great- nice improvement over stock. Not cheap but worth it. Nothing negative.

Hit some washboard dirt roads - again big improvement. Lifted the truck 2”.

No buyers remorse here. I live in San Diego so Agile worked great as far as convienence. Their product quality and install to notch.

I have also heard good things about Van Compass. I wanted to stay local and glad I did. I have not had any problems and nothing negative to report.

Give John or a Jesus a call , you will not be sorry.

F2ca170
10-11-2018, 03:59 PM
I have a 2016- 4x4 - 144 WB. I had Agile do the complete install. They handled everything all I had to do was to get it weighed- they then customized the shocks and springs.

Front strut coils ( next week will have the Fox front shocks added) & rear new leaf springs and Fox adjustable shocks with reservoir .

The crew at Agile is great to work with a very profession operation. Follow up and friendly staff, can say enough.

I just put on 4500 miles on a long road trip- california-Nevada-Utah -Idaho- Wyoming- Montana - speed limit is 80 so fast driving.

Truck handled great. High winds did not alter the ride- no side to side. Handles great- nice improvement over stock. Not cheap but worth it. Nothing negative.

Hit some washboard dirt roads - again big improvement. Lifted the truck 2”.

No buyers remorse here. I live in San Diego so Agile worked great as far as convienence. Their product quality and install to notch.

I have also heard good things about Van Compass. I wanted to stay local and glad I did. I have not had any problems and nothing negative to report.

Give John or a Jesus a call , you will not be sorry.

I've already been working with Jesus, and they do seem great. He even helped decide a plan to do the full kit in phases. Doing the front completely, then using shocks and blocks in the rear right now until I can get my full weight in the van and weigh it. So I may do the front completely, and rear shocks with a block, then have them actually install the rear leafs when we're out there next spring/summer. We will have the interior completed then and be at full weight to actually size the rear leafs to optimum.

Thanks for your feedback! I'm getting serious about this and think it will make a big difference. I have 39K on original struts and shocks, so it's time for something.... so why not do it right the first time. The wind and big trucks somewhat effect me now. Not bad, but I would love for that to be completely gone.

Vailcomp
10-13-2018, 10:45 PM
Sounds like a great plan. You will notice a difference.