Fox Non-Reservoir Racing Shock for T1N

RJV

Does anyone know what the part number/model of the T!N Fox Racing Non-Reservoir Shock is? The Fox website doesn't list Dodge or Mercedes Sprinters in the drop down search menu. They're the one's VC sells and will tune for you, but I'm interested to see what the price difference is in buying and tuning myself. 2004 2500 140" Cargo.

Last edited:

calbiker

I watched the owner of Agile offroad tune my shocks. They are filled with 200# of nitrogen. You need a torch for disassembly. I doubt you'll save more than $20 per pair. Add to that, you'll probably need to add more Fox oil.

My T1N required a different bushing diameter. You might need a press to swap bushings.

Attachments

LocMan

I watched the owner of Agile offroad tune my shocks. They are filled with 200# of nitrogen. You need a torch for disassembly. I doubt you'll save more than $20 per pair. Add to that, you'll probably need to add more Fox oil.

My T1N required a different bushing diameter. You might need a press to swap bushings.
Will they work with a EL van? The pre tuned ones that is?

calbiker

I would contact Vancompass and Agile OffRaoad for details on your vehicle. I believe Vancompass re-valves the shocks, while Agile has a Fox proprietary P/N and Fox builds these shocks at their factory. My modified shocks had become the initial specs for the proprietary shock.

Top Bottom