$25k for a 2016 2500 170wb crew?

Rob S

2018 Navion 24G IQ on 2016 Sprinter
It is only a good deal if you need it, and you can get a clean inspection done by qualified mechanic, and/or you can afford a few inevitable repairs for most any vehicle with that mileage on top of the purchase price.

No warranty provided, so you are on your own.

Might be same as mentioned in this posting https://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68374

Hi SFX ... are you set on a crew van? Might want to check out a passenger van for a family cruiser. That seems a bit high for that mileage, but the 4-cylinder is a very good engine. What are your plans with the van?

that 2016 listing looks like 170 version of my 2018 144 option wise right up to the silver color !!!

I m betting the in service date was in 2015 too.

the 2 options I really like this time around, hid headlights, and the more detailed information center to monitor things like def fluid levels. it get s to half a tank and a 2 1/2 gallon box of def fluid fits perfect.

imo, take the VIN number to a local mb service writer and have him run it, find out if anything is persistent problems. they probably will not share the report with you, privacy thing of previous owner stuff.

danski0224

First post, got the Sprinter bug bad. Need a big crew for my family of five, is this anywhere close to a reasonable deal?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sprinter-2...ash=item1a5ae4ff00:g:UUsAAOSwdbZbbWo2&vxp=mtr

According to Kelley Blue Book, third party value is ~$16K.
That listing has been re-done as an auction.

That's 250 miles a day, every day, for two years. Plus idling time. Private party usage at that rate seems almost impossible.

Service history?

The dealer probably offered $12k on the trade, or less. Too many miles.

No warranty, either.

I'd consider it if I had an extra $10k laying around for out of pocket repairs, if the van met my needs, and if I couldn't find one with way fewer miles for a fair price.

I don't know what families of 5 ever did to get around before Sprinters were invented.... :popcorn::popcorn:

regarding my post, meant share the share the printed service report..... they ll most likely verbally share it.

the operating hours can be found in the driver information center, be interesting to see the number of hours run and average speed.

Top Bottom