Correct scanner for Sprinter

802 All Systems is the one most prefer and what I own (see Scanner section on forum) and if purchasing, please consider going through THIS LINK so Sprinter Forum gets a few fun tickets out of the deal! :cheers:

Last edited:

yuke

Yes I already own an actron CP9670 scanner but not sure if it will take care of my needs for my (05) I5 engine. Was just wondering that the MD805 states it will do all the MD802 will do and is $60 cheaper so just wondering if this will work? I am a fairly new owner and member and am finding out many things can go wrong with these T1N's and I want a good scanner in the toolbox as already my ecu lamp lit last week then before I could investigate it went off.

Yes I already own an actron CP9670 scanner but not sure if it will take care of my needs for my (05) I5 engine. Was just wondering that the MD805 states it will do all the MD802 will do and is $60 cheaper so just wondering if this will work? I am a fairly new owner and member and am finding out many things can go wrong with these T1N's and I want a good scanner in the toolbox as already my ecu lamp lit last week then before I could investigate it went off.
Only 1 mention of the MD805 on entire forum other than yours.

The MD802 seems to be the best for the money. Next step up is the Chinese MB clone Xentry but much more difficult to setup/operate yet it does give you 2 way communication and more... also more $$$.

Take a look around here: https://sprinter-source.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=205

Last edited:

Top Bottom