Steel valve stems to fit 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500; Steel 16" wheels

Greetings to all!

Seems crazy, but can't seem to find steel valve stems for my 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500, dully, steel, 16" wheels. (Class C Itaska Navion 23J). The guy I bought it from ended up putting tire's on it at a MB dealer before I picked it up, and the seller bought some steel stems and delivered them to the dealer for install. The MB dealer said they wouldn't fit, so I got some rubber/brass looking stems. I don't even know what stems where bought; got thrown away.

My vehicles is a class c motorhome Istaska Navion and the TPMS likes steel stems.

Anyone know what will fit? Don't need long ones; 1 1/4 I guess. I use stainless, braided extensions on the inside rear duel wheels.

Any suggestions very appreciated!

John

These look like they should work. Listed as "Pre 2006" but if you search model # it shows 2006 and prior.

(Tag added where purchase supports Sprinter Forum)

Greetings to all!

Seems crazy, but can't seem to find steel valve stems for my 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500, dully, steel, 16" wheels. (Class C Itaska Navion 23J). The guy I bought it from ended up putting tire's on it at a MB dealer before I picked it up, and the seller bought some steel stems and delivered them to the dealer for install. The MB dealer said they wouldn't fit, so I got some rubber/brass looking stems. I don't even know what stems where bought; got thrown away.

My vehicles is a class c motorhome Istaska Navion and the TPMS likes steel stems.

Anyone know what will fit? Don't need long ones; 1 1/4 I guess. I use stainless, braided extensions on the inside rear duel wheels.

Any suggestions very appreciated!

John

Top Bottom