Did I get a good deal?

rck_climber

My wife recently had our 7th child, so we no longer fit any any minivan, it was time to contemplate the jump to something bigger.

Unfortunately, the options are limited, do I get a Chevy or Ford 12/15 passenger van? What about a Sprinter? I wanted a Sprinter for the size, comfort, reliability and fuel economy, they were just too darn expensive...

...Then I found one at a dealership 3 hours away - 2004 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Low-Top 10-passenger model with 74,000 miles for $15,988. I went and looked at it; it's silver, power windows/locks, rear a/c, and in great condition. Clean carfax, just serviced including new front pads & rotors, tires 85%.

Talked the dealer down to $15,500 for it, not much saved, but they said they didn't have much wiggle room on it and I tend to believe them since it was lower than just about any other sprinter I'd seen.

Had it 4 days now and it's AWESOME!!! Drives much smaller than it appears (if that makes sense). Love it!

Now, did I get a good deal on it? I wanted to do a little more research before buying, but didn't want to lose out on it either.

Thanks,
Mick

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Welcome to the forum
I'd say you did get a great deal:drool: but take the time to use the forums search functions to learn what to look for and how to maintain it, other wise you might have to trade a kid in or two.
God seven children...do you get any rest?
Richard

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
Good deal. I know a guy that would go cross country to pick one up at that price.

Top Bottom