08 Fog Lamps

sailsailor

Traveler
This is weird, I bought a van already prepped as motorhome has all we need good to go. Except what I thought were fog lights, which is what they are minus the harness to make them work, and probably a dash switch as the headlight switch when you pull it out illuminates the rear for visability. Yea I know I should have checked but with all the other systems I just took it for granted if the lights are there they will work. The dealer now tells me, he's in another state than where I live, yea another bone head move, bought out of state, anyway he say's the van didn't come with that option they were installed when they did the conversion, cheez what a mess. Does anybody know if you can get the harness? and where? and the switch? as from what I've learned there should be another detent on the switch for front fog lamps. I'm fairly mechanical and from what I've seen of the situation it doesn't appear to be difficult, just can't seem to locate the parts. The support from the conversion folks is limited as they don't even think it can be done. Good grief brackets and fixtures are there, the bulbs are even in, no harness. :thinking: Any assistance would be appreciated.:bow:

Top Bottom