Eurocampers swivel install - clash with seat?

veggiePNW

'05 2500 158WB
I finally got around to installing the passenger side swivel (Eurocampers) in my '05 158. Ran into a few issues that I'm still resolving (probably need to drill new hole and re-tap... but that's besides the point...) I'm curious if people have had trouble with the seat rail clashing with a piece of the swivel base when you try to slide the seat backward? It's not even really back into a "normal" position before it hits a piece of the swivel base. I could easily grind down, but wanted to see if others had run into this issue before removing metal.

Image below:

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
That EuroCamper picture of the swivel seats installed is mine - no troubles other than what I reported for the driver's side rotation conflicting with the brake handle.

veggiePNW

'05 2500 158WB
Well I sent email to eurocampers as well, and evidently this was a bad weld - where it clashes it actually should be flush... the chair also rotates a little hard, which I think might be part of the issue... but they are sending a replacement out. Now that I have this one installed, though, I might just take a grinder to it and see if I can't get this one to work, and then i'll have a new one in the box to sell :)

Top Bottom