Road Trip - Biking Tucson

levinro

2016 Sprinter 144" 4x4 / 2021 Ford Transit
We took the van to escape the not-so-snowy winter in Colorado, only to find cold, wet and snowy weather in Arizona. Did we break the desert? We did manage to find some nice weather days here & there to put together a nice road trip and hit some places that have been on our wish list for a long time like Monument Valley, Sedona and a few others.

If you are interested, you can read about it here: https://ridingroadsandtrails.com/2018/02/28/biking-southwest/

Attachments

Rock Doc

Nice photos and nice write-up! My wife and I will be heading to some of this (Tucson and Sedona) in about a month, so it’s nice to get a foretaste! (However, I think our biking will be a little less aggressive...)

Rock Doc
2014 Pleasureway Plateau TS in 2013 Sprinter 3500

levinro

2016 Sprinter 144" 4x4 / 2021 Ford Transit
Agreed. Great images! How do you put multiple images on the same post?
Thanks, but I don't think I can come even close to your images!

I think there are multiple ways to post multiple images in the forum posts. The way I do it is on the "New Post" page, scroll toward the bottom, there is a "Additional Options" section where you have the ability to Attach files. This brings up a separate window that allows you to attach up to 5 images. The images must be limited in both file size (500kb) and dimension (900 pixels wide) to be accepted for upload.

I think I've seen others posting more than 5 images, I'm not sure how that is done, unless it is direct linking to somewhere else that hosting the images.

Top Bottom