Factory front floor liner

Mponton

I've searched for a while and gone through the databases but for some reason cannot find the part number for the factory floor liner. Our van came with the passenger bench seat which we replaced with a standard single seat but we need the floor liner to cover up the hole. Does anyone happen to have an extra or know the part number?
It's the part in the left I need.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mponton

Did you try the dealer?
Yes I did. They couldn't find the part number or anything and then magically after they got my Vin found the part, even showed me the picture of it. So we ordered it but if course it was the part for the sprinter with the front bench seat. I spent about 30 minutes there and talked to 4 people, none of which wanted to help. Even had the Sprinter there and asked if they would come out and look so they would understand what I was looking for.
Worst dealer I've ever been to.

D

Deleted member 50714

Yes I did. They couldn't find the part number or anything and then magically after they got my Vin found the part, even showed me the picture of it. So we ordered it but if course it was the part for the sprinter with the front bench seat. I spent about 30 minutes there and talked to 4 people, none of which wanted to help. Even had the Sprinter there and asked if they would come out and look so they would understand what I was looking for.
Worst dealer I've ever been to.

I suspect that's because using electronic part catalog EPC is quite complicated and high parts counterman turn over. Try different dealer.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Mponton

I suspect that's because using electronic part catalog EPC is quite complicated and high parts counterman turn over. Try different dealer.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Haha that makes more sense. The first person walked away and just didn't come back. The second asked me to spell the model. The third complained that he should've been to lunch 15 minutes ago and the last guy didn't really talk.

D

Deleted member 50714

Haha that makes more sense. The first person walked away and just didn't come back. The second asked me to spell the model. The third complained that he should've been to lunch 15 minutes ago and the last guy didn't really talk.
Does not suprise me at the least. EPC is not intuitive or user friendly. No suprise considering its German origin. And...... One has to wonder who's going to be working on the vehicle. Most Dealerships are lemon factories I avoid at all costs.

sailquik

Mponton,
What year model NCV3 do you have?
EPC.startek info can be searched with out the VIN # and will give all the options for that year model.
Do I have your VIN #?
If not, send it to me via email above and to the left.
Include valid return email address and I'll provide you with the OEM Build data Info.
Sounds like you picked the wrong dealer.
Was this a MB car dealer or an MB Sprinter authorized dealer......there is a huge difference.
Roger

lindenengineering

I went though this recently repairing a Sprinter that caught fire on the underside and scorched the liner.
The dealer parts diagrams are not very specific nor clear.
First they are not floor mats that i assure you .

They are described a floor insulators and I think I can find the part number by going back into an insurance claim paperwork on this van we fixed.
Dennis

D

Deleted member 50714

Floor insulators makes sense. I thought he was referring floor mats. I should have paid more attention to photo.

Mponton

Mponton,
What year model NCV3 do you have?
EPC.startek info can be searched with out the VIN # and will give all the options for that year model.
Do I have your VIN #?
If not, send it to me via email above and to the left.
Include valid return email address and I'll provide you with the OEM Build data Info.
Sounds like you picked the wrong dealer.
Was this a MB car dealer or an MB Sprinter authorized dealer......there is a huge difference.
Roger
I have a 2014 144" High Roof. It was a MB car Dealer but there was a few Sprinters in the back and a couple in the service parking area so I figured it would work.. My bad.
The VIN will show the floor mat I have so hence why they purchased the incorrect one.

PM inbound shortly.

I went though this recently repairing a Sprinter that caught fire on the underside and scorched the liner.
The dealer parts diagrams are not very specific nor clear.
First they are not floor mats that i assure you .

They are described a floor insulators and I think I can find the part number by going back into an insurance claim paperwork on this van we fixed.
Dennis
Thats good to know. I knew it wasn't floor mats but still need to figure out exactly what it is called.

That would be awesome if you found it!

No items found for search string "A90668402027K26".

=(

I too want to replace the floor liner. Parts number didn't work unfortunately. Any additional info?

Cvollmar

A90668402027K26 is the part I ordered and installed unless it is specific to our vans it should be the one.

sailquik

OK, leave the "A" off the front of the part number, and the Color code (K26) off the end of the part number and you will find the right
side (USA) std. passenger seat/seat box floor covering available lots of places.
(Part #90668402027)
All USA Sprinters I've seen have the K26 gray floor coverings, so for the USA it might be standard that all of them are K26 gray.
Hope this helps,
Roger

Last edited:

Mponton

Thanks everyone for the replies.
The picture shown is a screenshot of the part but it looks like it's the driver's side piece and thus smaller than needed. Is it actually the piece that is actually L shaped and goes in front of the chair all the way between the two seats?
Correct?

Top Bottom