What goes here?

tonydobbs

I was looking at my van today and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what part goes in this large opening? Also are both these cables for hooking up an audio system?

Attachments

Nautamaran

2004 140” HRC 2500 (Crewed)
The oem ashtray had an illuminated cigarette lighter, which is the three-wire connector on the right: B+, GND, and dash lighting (+)

The B+ wire and the Interior (dome) Lighting share Fuse #8 (20amp) on Fuse Bock 1 below the steering column.

I don’t know what the two flat connectors are... maybe for an Aux Heater timer?

*there are cup holders inside the glove box lid, though I don’t recommend driving while using them?!

-dave

tonydobbs

The oem ashtray had an illuminated cigarette lighter, which is the three-wire connector on the right: B+, GND, and dash lighting (+)

The B+ wire and the Interior (dome) Lighting share Fuse #8 (20amp) on Fuse Bock 1 below the steering column.

I don’t know what the two flat connectors are... maybe for an Aux Heater timer?

*there are cup holders inside the glove box lid, though I don’t recommend driving while using them?!

-dave
Thanks for the info, I'm going to have to find the wire for the upper 12V socket then, I thought the 3 pronged one was for that!

Nautamaran

2004 140” HRC 2500 (Crewed)
Fuse for the “power outlet” (as the schematics call it) is under the driver’s seat... you can pull it and see which ine you are looking at.

Last edited:

Top Bottom