2010 Sprinter 2500 170wb Camper conversion

pevavol

Hello all! I'm back from my ski road trip, which sadly means it is time to start looking for the next person to enjoy my van. This van has everything you need to live in it full time (shower, toilet, kitchen, furnace, fridge). I am selling because I'm moving downtown and don't want to store it (also moving to an area of the country where a van makes less sense). I've put over 20k happy miles on this van in the last year and have had an absolute blast. Feel free to send me questions or offers via PM. I'm not 100% sure on how to price this, so let's talk!

Quick details:
Year: 2010
Mileage: 133200
Conversion type: DIY
Main features: 300w Solar, 250ah batteries, 30 gal fresh water, 11 gal grey water, Roof fan, Espar furnace, Inside shower and toilet, propane stovetop, Engel fridge.

Van is currently in Salt Lake City.

See full details at:
https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-freightliner-sprinter/6498246714.html

bangorskis

Sorry, van is sold. I bought in SLC (thanks again!) & rallied cross country to VT last week.

For anyone's future reference, I can confirm that at about 8,000 lbs wet the 170" V6 Diesel gets about 18-19mpg at 75mph, as measured across about 2k miles.

Top Bottom