For Sale:AZTEC, NM 87410 2006 DODGE SPRINTER 2500 CONVERSION

vcsnover

$20,000 OBO Please no trades! Located in Aztec NM in Four Corners Region of US Southwest! Looking to sell my 2500 Sprinter.. 2006 T1N 158" wheelbase tall roof that I have taken from a cargo van shell to a great traveling camper/home!
Mileage is 168k (will increase some as I drive it every week or two around town)
Tires are nearly new: I put some All Terrains from Big O tire on it and then went to Baja over the Christmas holiday, so they have about 4k miles on them and are guaranteed for 65k
I have built a bed platform with plenty of underneath storage for camping/travel gear, etc
There is a kitchen space with hand pump sink and water storage for fresh and gray water under the sink.
Storage cabinets with slide out plastic drawers for ease of cleaning, etc..
I put in new plywood floors, insulated and vapor barrier on the walls and insulation in the ceiling, added a fantastic fan for ventilation, aspen tongue and groove in the ceiling space, a storage shelf by the cockpit, privacy curtains for stealth camping, indoor battery operated lighting and a roof basket for extra gear, a propane tank rack on the back door and a super bright LED light bar for your late night searches for the perfect camping spot! I will also let you have the extra set of tires that I put on it and then swapped for the AT's .. they are just regular street tires with about 10k miles on them.. still in great shape!

Attachments

Last edited:

kbperrone

I am in the market for a sprinter conversion van. My first choice is a 2006 and a 158wb. Is this still for sale? I'd love to talk to you about it.

kbperrone

How many years have you owned it? Do you have a mechanical history? records of oil changes, fuel filters changes, transmission services? Does it have any road strip noise or signs of black death or Did I miss a photo of the kitchen space? I didn't see one. Do yo have a battery (solar or otherwise) for power? Does it have a heat source? What type of insulation did you use?

Thanks!

vcsnover

Kitchen is just a sink and I use a Coleman stove. Fiberglass insulation and the reflective layer insulation are both in the walls with a plastic vapor barrier. No solar or s parade heat source I’ve had it for about a year so just service records sinc I’ve owned it

Top Bottom