Adding circuit to under-seat fusebox

imsebastian

Hey folks-

Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of push-in terminals to install into the under-seat fusebox? There's lots of vacant spots and I bet if I had the right female spade connector it would push right in.

Or if MB/Dodge/Freightliner/3rd party sells a pigtail, that would be perfect! I bet I could find one at a junkyard, but I'm a bit low on time to go look for one ;-)

Thanks a ton!
Sebastian

Attachments

Monafly

2015 2500 short tall 6cyl
My Sprinter had three block under the driver seat. I was able to buy three more from the local junk yard for $10. Now I'm working on putting one of these back in for some of the circuits I'm needing in my build, since there is a place for a fourth block in the bracket. Makes access very easy since it's all right where all the rest are (except for those under the dash).

Axo Dude

Thank you guys so much you solved a 2yr search. Ill bet the dodge ones are the same for a 2012 3500 benz sprinter. Hell I order them from the mopar place youve posted if there wrong Ill go order the mercedes parts.
Cheers and thanks a bunch

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Both Mercedes and Dodge are selling the same parts ... since the corporate split, Dodge buys them from Mercedes.

--dick

Top Bottom