Elusive sway bar link bushings w/ photos ??

Carminooch615

Hello all,

First time posting here but I've been lurking here for some time. I've just brought home a 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 with 160K on her. This website has been so helpful for me but I'm now stumped on this one..

My rear sway bar link bushings are both shot, sounds like a bunch of spoons rattling around when I hit a bump. I found the links, but the links are missing bushing that mates between the sway bar and the sway bar link. I've included photos.

1). Can anyone help me find a way to order these bushings online?

2). I am driving up to Maine from New Jersey this friday. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "you'll be ok without washer fluid" and 10 being "driving a sprinter without oil"), how dangerous or detrimental would it be for me to drive it on the freeway up to Maine and back a few days later? They rattle but appear to be structurally sound.

-Carmine

Attachments

mrawsonw

Hello all,

First time posting here but I've been lurking here for some time. I've just brought home a 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 with 160K on her. This website has been so helpful for me but I'm now stumped on this one..

My rear sway bar link bushings are both shot, sounds like a bunch of spoons rattling around when I hit a bump. I found the links, but the links are missing bushing that mates between the sway bar and the sway bar link. I've included photos.

1). Can anyone help me find a way to order these bushings online?

2). I am driving up to Maine from New Jersey this friday. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "you'll be ok without washer fluid" and 10 being "driving a sprinter without oil"), how dangerous or detrimental would it be for me to drive it on the freeway up to Maine and back a few days later? They rattle but appear to be structurally sound.

-Carmine
I think that's is
http://europarts-sd.com/stabilizerbarendlink-rightfront2007-2009-1-1.asp

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Carminooch615

Thank you so much! Wow, that was sure easy. I'd love to knock it out before I leave on friday but to overnight these two little bushings is $73! And second day air is $68. Think it's safe to put it off until I come back from Maine?

Top Bottom