Power sliding door

timotb

I recently purchased a 2008 Dodge (NCV3?) with Mercedes Markings. I want to install an electric sliding door from: http://www.modifero.com/home/21-mercedes-sprinter-power-sliding-door-kit.html They are relatively inexpensive and look easy to install. Modifero is a Turkish company and a bit hard to communicate with. Anyone have experience with this install? Im also looking for the wiring schematic for the sliding door.

Lastly, off the subject, I read something that 07 and 08 Sprinters, (Is this the NCV3 model?) had significant problems. Can someone point me to a URL on this discussion if it is true?

Tim

zamorano007

I recently purchased a 2008 Dodge (NCV3?) with Mercedes Markings. I want to install an electric sliding door from: http://www.modifero.com/home/21-mercedes-sprinter-power-sliding-door-kit.html They are relatively inexpensive and look easy to install. Modifero is a Turkish company and a bit hard to communicate with. Anyone have experience with this install? Im also looking for the wiring schematic for the sliding door.

Lastly, off the subject, I read something that 07 and 08 Sprinters, (Is this the NCV3 model?) had significant problems. Can someone point me to a URL on this discussion if it is true?

Tim
Power slindg door in Turkey. Door engines in here are a bit simpler and more affordable, I like ador brand door systems, there are no sales in our country. Customs taxes are high when we buy over EBAY. I uploaded a picture for some idea.

Vodafone Smart ultra 6 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

zamorano007

This set is available in my 2010 model crafter minibus, this company is producing and exporting door systems to many manufacturers, you can contact with this company more easily Best regards

timotb

This set is available in my 2010 model crafter minibus, this company is producing and exporting door systems to many manufacturers, you can contact with this company more easily Best regards

I cant figure out what its called and who makes it and where they are from?

zamorano007

They are manufactured in facilities of turkish bursa from engin auto. Any other point you do not understand? let me help you

zamorano007

[youtube]GYxTGIKkN68[/youtube]
[youtube]6x0avRLl0ZY[/youtube]

johnshmit

Top Bottom