New Sprinter Price?

norvyet

Hi,
I am just starting to look for a new (2016) 4 cylinder 144" hi roof cargo for build out. Not having purchased a Mercedes or Sprinter before, I have no feel for how much wiggle room one might expect on sticker price and would appreciate hearing your experiences.

Also - is it true that power mirrors are not standard on base models? I see power AND heated mirrors as an option. Heated is nice, but not necessary for me.

Thanks much.

norvyet

So it seems autotrader is unreliable when it come to listings. A couple of calls to dealers leads me to believe the model I am looking for is long gone. Dealer says 4 cylinder available again a year or so from now with 2018 model. Am guessing negotiating room is small. True?

norvyet

Thank you. A
worker sprinter with the high roof would do the trick. I've yet to find one, but am just starting.

sooshi22

I just picked up a 2016 144" low roof 4 cyl last month. Was listed at $46k and change and got it for just over $35k

So I just looked at a '16 Crew 144 high roof with the 4 cylinder and a couple of options bringing the MSRP up to 44,500. What would be a reasonable price? $3k off or more? Seems like others are listing bigger discounts. I see a similar 170 version of what I looked at in PA for 6k off sticker (46k sticker to 40k). If I could get the 144 for 6k off sticker, I would buy it.

Dlongb13

I just picked up a 16 crew 144 4cyl, sticker was 47, talked them down to 43 and negotiated the first 3 scheduled maintenance into it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So I bought a 144 crew high roof that stickered at $44k and got it for $39k at Prime Auto up in Maine. I felt like there was more room to give, but considering I was seeing good low mileage sprinters for mid 30's, and I was increasingly wanted a 4 cylinder, I felt like it was good enough. Last 4 cylinder they had on the lot, and yes, I was very impressed with the 7-spd transmission on the drive home. I also sprung for an extended warranty for piece of mind. I know it's usually a money losing proposition, but a zero deductible warranty until July 2024 seemed like nice piece of mind (for 2500 cough cough...)!

BBQ Ribs

So I bought a 144 crew high roof that stickered at $44k and got it for $39k at Prime Auto up in Maine. I felt like there was more room to give, but considering I was seeing good low mileage sprinters for mid 30's, and I was increasingly wanted a 4 cylinder, I felt like it was good enough. Last 4 cylinder they had on the lot, and yes, I was very impressed with the 7-spd transmission on the drive home. I also sprung for an extended warranty for piece of mind. I know it's usually a money losing proposition, but a zero deductible warranty until July 2024 seemed like nice piece of mind (for 2500 cough cough...)!
If you change your mind, or sell the vehicle you can return the extended warranty for a full refund before it goes into effect, at least that is what I was told a few months ago when I got the EW.

Dryflys

Hi,

I am just starting to look for a new (2016) 4 cylinder 144" hi roof cargo for build out. Not having purchased a Mercedes or Sprinter before, I have no feel for how much wiggle room one might expect on sticker price and would appreciate hearing your experiences.

Also - is it true that power mirrors are not standard on base models? I see power AND heated mirrors as an option. Heated is nice, but not necessary for me.

Thanks much.

I have the 2016 144 high 4x4 and it was $55k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dryflys

I have the 2016 144 high 4x4 and it was $55k

There was no discount as there is a waiting list to get them here in the PNW. I did have it built out with certain things. If you want the sticker I can send it.

Top Bottom