Canada parts question?

Patrick of M

2005 T1N 2500 (NA spec)
Need to get some stuff and the usual suspects are not helping....found everything but:
Fuel return thingies that clip to the top of the injectors.
Does one just buy an assembly for the 5?
I have read here is a steel version that is better, who sells this in Canada?
In general who is the online parts supplier for sprinter bits in Canada.
I know I can get all this in the states, but Canadians know that ordering from the states = unknown extra $ for brokerage, duties etc...
Thanks, and p.s. Could someone post a. Link to an online parts manual svp.

Brokecanadian

2005 Cargo 2500 SHC NA
http://germanparts.ca our answer to europarts sd

For everything not there (and deals on 12 packs of oil filters for example, I paid $5 ea for genuine Hengst) use ebay.ca as a filter to make sure they deliver to Canada, and pay attention to the options. The huge ebay retailers have co-operative warehousing in Canada just to avoid this.

And in the case where its out of stock (like recently when I got complete Bilstein suspension out of Essex Distributors https://www.bilsteincanada.com cheapest place for Bilstein in Canada) they eat the cost of shipping from their US location

Other stuff is pretty random, transmission filter is cheapest at Canadian Tire for a brand name king-o-matic (huge transmission company) Kijiji has Toronto area retailers that specialize in Sprinter parts (Genuine MB trans control board for $260, air filters Febi Bilstein for $20 inc tax) just relax and do some internet searches.

My best was a recent buy of the complete engine wiring harness...ebay shipped to me $750 all in, CAD$, local Dodge dealer wanted $1070 PLUS TAX!!! Don't be afraid of Ebay, just shop around first, and order searches by cheapest including shipping

You'll see any ridiculous import charge addons before clicking buy. They have the Global Shipping Program just for thus reason

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Patrick of M

2005 T1N 2500 (NA spec)
I figured someone called Broke Canadian would know what I mean.
Still need a line on the fuel return thingies...

Brokecanadian

2005 Cargo 2500 SHC NA
There is a link on this site to the parts manual (sorry driving dont have it) just search, then type part # in to google, if anybody besides dealer has it, you will find it

Tip: I sometimes get cheaper prices from the MB part number instead of the Dodge part number if you have a dodge branded sprinter
Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom