FS: Rear A/C for T1N, Interior Components

alexk243

KulAdventure
Trying to clear out my garage. Anyone have any use for the internal parts for a rear A/C unit that came from a 2004 T1N 140?

Rooftop unit was gone and compressor was disconnected so the previous user was just using it as an internal fan and ductwork. I removed it all and it is sitting in my garage. Let me know if you want it and make an offer, not looking for much...

I am located near Chicago, IL.

DaveArcher

Do you have the hard coolant line from the compressor? Mine has a hole in it. Also I might be into the rest of it too as parts. Chicago?

alexk243

KulAdventure
Yeah the van is in Chicago. The removed parts are not, but I can bring them here. The hard lines are still in the van, not sure how you would remove them but if you want them I have no use for them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

alexk243

KulAdventure
Forgot to get a picture when I was out there. It's the rear roof fan and components, no external parts. Only what was inside the top of the van. All vents and duct work also. I need to get rid of it by next Friday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

alexk243

KulAdventure
Here are some pictures of the stuff I am trying to get rid of. Interior paneling and rear duct work.

Located in Crystal Lake, IL. These parts are FREE because they will be garbage soon, I have no room.

and

Last edited:

Top Bottom