Parks Motors of Augusta Kansas(Stay Away)

llstoff

llstoff
This is the dealership where I purchased my 2005 Sprinter. Granted, my sprinter has over 322,000 miles on it ( I baby the heck out of it beings how I use it as a work van). The only two issues I've had with this van is sensor issues in which it took the dealer 2 weeks to figure it out the first time, and 9 days to figure it out the second time. Both times I'm certain I received parts I didn't need (but paid for anyway)

In reading a older post on T1 talk, I think Dr. A was dead on when he replied (paraphasing) " It may not be the lemon, It my be the lemonade personell". Lack of qualified knowledgable techs at this dealership is the problem.

In closing, I would stongly suggest if you live in Kansas, and Parks Moters of Augusta is you closest "Authorized Sprinter Dealer", GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

They may want to drop your fuel tank thinking it needs to cleaned out, when all it really is low air pressure in your back passenger tire.

copyman

2005 NAFTA 158 2500 HT
Glad to know that as I go by there every two weeks and was thinking of using them if I ever needed to

Top Bottom