NCV3 EGR NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?

• Thread starter Deleted member 50714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50714

Easter Sunday surfing and I found this. WTF! I am having an anxiety attack.

Is this correct, EGR/DPF no longer available for purchase?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 50714

Of course not. And you really need to get control of that caps lock. ;)
My apologies about the caps lock kind sir, but but but, I am having a crisis about now. I can't buy parts for my Christine?

D

Deleted member 50714

Called dealer, said part not available for purchase.

This is Jihad!

smiller

2008 View J (2007 NCV3 3500)
Meaning that there's so little logical sense in the idea that you can no longer buy EGR valves or a DPF for a Sprinter that the sensible course of action is to determine what the misunderstanding might be rather than panic.

D

Deleted member 50714

Meaning that there's so little logical sense in the idea that you can no longer buy EGR valves or a DPF for a Sprinter that the sensible course of action is to determine what the misunderstanding might be rather than panic.
:thinking:Panic? Not me kind sir, I have been trained extensively to remain calm in crisis situations...except this one:yell: :censored: Numerous unsuccessful searches later, I cannot find the part available for purchase. :cry:

showkey

Maybe MB as seen the light and feeling guilty so they are no longer selling the EGR and DPF parts becasue they are now going to give them away !!!!

Rob S

2018 Navion 24G IQ on 2016 Sprinter
That is indeed strange.

For me I can add to cart, and it says it will be shipped within x number of hours. (clicking from Canada)

Did you photoshop that to cause poor Bob more heart problems, or is it maybe Mr Trump wants you to buy American????

D

Deleted member 50714

:yell::censored::yell: I tried the one and only "View"! icon and nothing happened. Its must be an orphaned/stoned Sprinter spirit messing with my mojo.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 50714

Ain't that a bitch! Thank God I don't need the part. Just thinking of buying a spare.

D

Deleted member 50714

And this hookah looking thing. I need one to perform experiments.

Discontinued Part and no longer manufactured? Has it been superseded? Cross reference a supersedure? manufactured But no longer available for purchase to general customers.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 50714

DEF reservoir discontinued part and no longer available. :cry:

D

Deleted member 50714

Kind sir, please assist me in my pursuit to find the elusive ERG valve?

smiller

2008 View J (2007 NCV3 3500)
Rob S posted a link earlier. And if you went to a dealer I very much doubt that they'd be unable to sell you the part.

D

Deleted member 50714

Rob S posted a link earlier. And if you went to a dealer I very much doubt that they'd be unable to sell you the part.
I did go to RobS link and pushed the only view button and a blank came up. You guys don't love anymore.

Top Bottom