T1n rear seats and headliner, MA

Randal

Hi sprinter friends, I have an all window passenger 140" t1n (2003) that I am in the process of converting into a full wood interior self built 'rv'. Which means I have no use for headliner or rear seats. The sprinter (with headliner still installed) is currently in west Boston area (newton, ma), I'm daily driving it. Seats are removed and in Pittsfield, ma (western mass, near NY). Headliner and / or seats can be delivered at no extra charge anywhere along i90 (mass pike) as I drive Pittsfield to Boston at least twice a month. (Somewhere else PM me please)

Headliner is in pretty good shape for the front 3 sections. Next one back has a ripped dent about 3" diameter on the left side. Rear most has staining and factory holes for the factory rear A/C unit lines. (Staining was likely water that didn't drain properly, may clean out)

All 3 seats can including all mounts / bolts that attach the seats to the van floor (if needed)
2 person seat: sale pending
3 person full width: $300
3 person other: $300
Complete front to rear headliner, contact me with any interest!

Because I posted this I will be checking, but if I don't respond within a day or so please email me as I have not been very active on here. Email address is Scubaclimb3r@gmail.com

Last edited:

Randal

I am not interested in your parts but have a question about your build. Are you keeping your rear A/C or taking it out?

Last summer I used it, it worked great so I figured I'll keep it. I'm just going to replace the plastic housing with a nice wooden one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randal

Someone is interested in the 2 person seat. If anyone is interested in one or both of the 3 person let me know and I may separate them

Randal

Original post is updated. I am now separating the seats.

Contact me with any interest in the headliner

Randal

2 person seat is also available again for $250, all 3 rear seat package deal $700. Also All except front most headliner section (I'm keeping that for now) will be thrown away soon if no one is interested. If you're interested let me know asap before I throw the rest of the headliner away!

merman

Hey Randal
I'm interested in the two person and maybe 1 of the three person., send me a PM if you still have them.
Cheers, Tony

Top Bottom