Need a small safe/lockbox.

NevadaBlue

I am looking for a small safe or lock box that will fit in the 'radio' space in the overhead console. I haven't found much in internet searches. Has anyone here found anything that will fit in a standard radio 'hole'?
I know I can get all kinds of other safes and probably will have a larger under seat unit, but I want to use that 'accessible' space in the front.

Easily accessible?

A diaper pail with appropriately doctored/poopie looking disposable baby diapers over a false bottom storage space. Better yet use Depends, almost 100% guaranteed not to be molested.

:cheers: vic

P.S. - My theory is that anything that looks like a safe will attract attention and generate interest in what might be within.

showkey

Stack-On
Portable Case with Combination Lock
• Exterior Dimensions: 9-1/2” W x 6-1/2” D x 1-3/4” H
• Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
• Interior Capacity: All Storage
• Locking Points: 1
• Master Carton Dimensions: 11.25”W x 8.5”D x 7.25”H
• Color: Black

Last edited:

NevadaBlue

One of the little pistol safes may work. I need to measure the space available and then get my hands on a safe in a store somewhere.
Thanks for the ideas. I was hoping to find a box that is made to fit the radio space, which is a standard I think. That would be perfect.

pfflyer

What about a blank plate cover modified to open easily. Like it was pointed out above, If it looks like a safe they will find a way to take the whole thing but if it is a blank cover they won't give it a second look.

Top Bottom