6k mile super clean T1N - CL find

Re: 6k mile super clean T1N

Worth every unicorn penny.

This assumes someone wants to generate some income, while using it for their own other purposes.

My 06 2500 158" is a Midwest Auto Design limo and I have made it dual purpose for camping when I want. The seats are easily removable with a latch mechanism, if I need the passenger space for hauling or camping. Keeping the limo design has helped pay for the van over the years and was crucial to being able to afford it.

ThIs model year is as reliable as they come and you can drive anywhere on the planet with its fuel requirement of either ULSD or LSD. Baja is right next door and the 06 runs without a problem where ULSD is not available. No dpf, no blue tek. Thanks to all here

Last edited:

tonysenes

2002 2500 T1N

This thing is SWEET!!! Does anybody know a few things:

1. Where to get the running boards/ground effects aftermarket?
2. If that rear air system can run off of shore power if so wired. I have the same system in my 02 Starcraft Starbus conversion, which I would aspire to one day look like this thing. I love that red...

Lotus54

The running boards look identical to the ons on my 2006 Airtstream Interstate.

Someone did a very nice job on that rig.

This thing is SWEET!!! Does anybody know a few things:

1. Where to get the running boards/ground effects aftermarket?
2. If that rear air system can run off of shore power if so wired. I have the same system in my 02 Starcraft Starbus conversion, which I would aspire to one day look like this thing. I love that red...

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter

A real time capsule. CRT TV with VHS player and a cassette player in the dash.

Thick82558

Someone will probably by it but it won't be $40,000 for an 02 with 6000 miles.
That's 15 years of sitting is not good on any vehicle. Even one that's all slicked out.

Just not for me thanks, I'll stand down and you can jump on it riptide.

It is the mythical unicorn though.

mikeassk

I saw it on ebay a few times, no body wanted it. Cars are meant to be driven not sitting in a hanger for 15 years.

Top Bottom