Options

manxman

. Is there a way to find out just what options one has on their Sprinter. I bought mine used from a dealer with very few miles on it. He did not know what all the options were. It is a 2006 low roof 140"................

TimJuhl

My salesman entered the VIN number into a website for Dodge dealers and pulled up a copy of the build info (options & etc.), factory warranty, warranty repairs reported, etc. If you bought it from a Dodge dealer they should be able to do the same for you.

Tim

manxman,
Just a heads up about your 2006. I have the very same model van in a 2004. I too thought I had the "low" roof. I now know that I own a "standard" roof Sprinter van. I learned here the only true "low" roof is the even lower roofed cab only model. (I think it's kinda like Burger King starting their sizes at medium so there is no small.) Just trying to pass info forward. Hope this helps. vic

autostaretx

Erratic Member
The "low roof" raises its ugly head if you're buying a -windshield-.

The "standard" and "high" roof models take one size, the cab/chassis takes another.

...guess which one seems to pop up first when unfamiliar folks access the equivalency catalogs?

--dick

manxman

...Thanks for the replies, now I know what a "low roof" really is. Reason I wanted to know what options were on the unit, when I saw a wrench appear in the milage window I guess I have a maintenance warning computer device I would like to know more about.................

Top Bottom