PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in stickers?

sikwan
11-29-2006, 08:38 PM
FREE! :D

Actually, I cut these out by hand. So if there's interest, give me your suggestions. I'll go order some nicer ones. :smilewink:

:cheers:
Seek

Zach Woods
11-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Hi Seek -

Is it possible to get the type that do not have adhesive but that stick and can be removed and re-stuck somewhere else?

I believe they function via static cling. They are used on the inside of a window.

This looks like one (there are probably others out there) source for inkjet printer media from which you can make these kinds of static cling stickers: http://www.papilio.com/inkjet%20white%20static%20cling%20film%20media.htm l

Zach

Altered Sprinter
11-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Every Sprinter should have one:cheers:

sikwan
11-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi Seek -

Is it possible to get the type that do not have adhesive but that stick and can be removed and re-stuck somewhere else?

I believe they function via static cling. They are used on the inside of a window.

This looks like one (there are probably others out there) source for inkjet printer media from which you can make these kinds of static cling stickers: http://www.papilio.com/inkjet%20white%20static%20cling%20film%20media.htm l

Zach

I'll look into them.

Thanks,
Seek

Scott_Mc
11-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Nice (especially how you've got it color-keyed) :thumbup:

IMO for my taste, it is a bit on the large side, also, I have no cargo windows. Would have to go on the bumper somewhere in between my biodiesel stickers.

sikwan
11-30-2006, 12:00 PM
IMO for my taste, it is a bit on the large side, also, I have no cargo windows. Would have to go on the bumper somewhere in between my biodiesel stickers.

Agreed! :thumbup: It is a bit on the large size. Let me see...

Seek

sikwan
12-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi:

The static stuff is going to be expensive so I think I'll stick with the vinyl cut versions. These will stick on the outside seeing that a lot of van owners do not have windows. It shouldn't hurt the paint either.

I was thinking black, white, blue, and silver (metallic looking). Many more colors, but maybe just stick with black and white to start off.

Guess I gotta wait until the forum gets busier (only a couple months old) before there's any interests in these stickers. :D

Seek

Altered Sprinter
12-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Hi Seek401
It's too close to Christmas, give it time! All good things come in Sprinter-Time.:clapping:

Zach Woods
12-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Seek -

Count me in for a Sprinter-Source.com sticker. I'll be proud to let folks know about such a good thing!

If you stick to just black and white I will take white. If you also make blue I will take that color.

Send me a Private Message and I will send you my mailing address.

Thanks,

Zach

Scott_Mc
12-16-2006, 08:43 PM
...........Guess I gotta wait until the forum gets busier (only a couple months old) before there's any interests in these stickers. :D....

I'm in. I think the "early edition" stickers will bring big money someday:D !

Zach Woods
12-28-2006, 08:30 PM
Howdy Seek -

Another idea would be to print up business cards or flyers for folks to leave on Sprinters that they encounter.

When I started up LiMBO (http://www.limbobus.org/) way back when this was a great way to get the word out!

Zach

Altered Sprinter
12-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Zack, you sure move about in mysterious ways? What covering your bets! On the VW Crafter vs the star of stars:bow:
Ok I'm in . now how are you going to get one down under! Merc's aren't amphibious :drool:
Richard

Zach Woods
12-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Hi Rickard -

I am long since LiMBO Emeritus - but I do keep a few Type II's around for old times sake.

Crafter will likely never come to the US, so no competition there!

Zach

Altered Sprinter
12-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh! Quote.."Never say never ever":eek:
Senior citizens have their day, look at my profile, Sprinters and Devils add up to trouble:cheers:
Have a great day
Richard