Dimension between T1N and NCV3, 3500 high roof

Burza

I am new here and trying to get my US cargo van vehicle dimensional comparison worked out. (values have been reduced to make the comparison simpler) :rolleyes: Both vans are 3500

T1N 158 high roof cargo area is 166" long and 73" tall.
NCV3 170reg high roof cargo area is 169" long and 76" tall. (not the extended or mega roof)

Are these correct? Are my numbers off a lot? :thinking:

Luc

On my 2500 T1N, the distance from the bulkhead line up to the interior useable at the back dor, I have 167", and height from the low points between the floor ribs (measured on the steel, not the factory wood floor) and the highest point under a roof cross member is 73.5"

psychoboy

05&06 Dodge Longs & Talls
the T1N comes in two roofs:

the standard is 65"
the high roof is 73"

as for the NCV3:

the standard roof is 64"
the high roof is 76"
the mega roof is 84"

"The 2007 Dodge Sprinter is longer, wider, taller, and more spacious than its predecessor, and offers more choices and features than ever before.

There are three basic Sprinter variations —a cargo or passenger van or an upfit-ready chassis cab. Sprinter is available in three vehicle lengths (233, 273, and 289 inches) on two new wheelbases of 144 inches or 170 inches (or 170 inches extended with a 15-inch longer rear overhang). It also boasts three interior roof height options: standard (65 inches), high (76 inches) and, new super (84 inches)."

source

Last edited:

Top Bottom