2013 MB 2500 144 Sprinter

For sale 2013 MB 2500 144 Sprinter

Color: Blue
Mileage: 70K

I am selling my Sprinter van due to having purchased a larger one.
The van was driven by myself, and no one else. I am meticulous and OCD about maintenance and performed all maintenance other then replacement of the entire brake system which was performed by Mercedes.
This van was never smoked in, always hand washed. I treated it like I would treat an exotic car.
The van does have minor scratches from use, and one noticeable scratch on the right side that took off the paint which happened from someone driving their car too close and letting the mirror contact the sliding door. (2ft long)
The van is a cargo van with a MB installed partition with three seats in the front.
The van has two factory side windows and two rear door windows with the rear defrost capabilities.
The van has a trailer hitch and brake controller, not used more then a handful of times.
Comfort rear springs.
3.923 Axle raito
Heavy duty front axle stabilizer
mounting rails for roof rack
4 Car keys
Heat absorbing glass
The list of options go on. No fancy HID lights, no GPS.
I added an Blue Sea fuse box in the front of the vehicle for the brake controller.
Van comes with two sets of wheels, currently outfitted with snow tires due to the winter weather.
It bothers me to see the van go and have to setup a new van however I am sure the new owner will enjoy it for years.
I have the full build sheet with options if requested.

$19,500

Will upload a photo in the next day or so.

gplowdude

Hello, Can we get more information please--does the van have cruise control? We would love to see some photos.

thank you

The van was driven by myself, and no one else. I am meticulous and OCD about maintenance and performed all maintenance other then replacement of the entire brake system which was performed by Mercedes.
This van was never smoked in, always hand washed. I treated it like I would treat an exotic car.
The van does have minor scratches from use, and one noticeable scratch on the right side that took off the paint which happened from someone driving their car too close and letting the mirror contact the sliding door. (2ft long)
The van is a cargo van with a MB installed partition with three seats in the front.
The van has two factory side windows and two rear door windows with the rear defrost capabilities.
The van has a trailer hitch and brake controller, not used more then a handful of times.
Comfort rear springs.
3.923 Axle raito
4 Car keys
Heat absorbing glass
I added an Blue Sea fuse box in the front of the vehicle for the brake controller.
Van comes with two sets of wheels, currently outfitted with snow tires due to the winter weather.
It bothers me to see the van go and have to setup a new van however I am sure the new owner will enjoy it for years.

$19,500

Will upload a photo in the next day or so.[/QUOTE]

Hello, Can we get more information please--does the van have cruise control? We would love to see some photos.

thank you

Comfort rear springs.
3.923 Axle raito
4 Car keys
Heat absorbing glass

$19,500

Will upload a photo in the next day or so.
[/QUOTE]

Please PM me your email address.

Yes has cruise control.

Top Bottom