Let's see your rims on your sprinter

Mtn Tamer

I would like to put some summer rims on my sprinter. I like the aluminum stock rims but I would like to see more options. Let's see what you have. :popcorn:

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
Here's mine.
10021001Steve.jpg
close up shows a little modification. Just a sticker covering the center.
10071009Steve.jpg

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
Don't know. Just standard. They aren't different than my standard spare. Just use different lug bolts.

lindenengineering

Do you really need to see std steel rims in silver or white with 16" tyres on them?:thinking::smilewink:
I have some on our shop rig and some out back taken off crushed T1N;s
Dennis

Mtn Tamer

I like those rims. I have 2 set of steel rims so I don't need to see them. But keep the aluminum pictures coming

derekhski

Here is my little 118
Pictured with 15" Mercedes Alloys that are now owned by ECU (Oregon Trail), then with the Warrior Rims 16" (Snow and Mud photo)and lastly a set of 16" Mercedes Alloys.

The Warrior rims widen the footprint by about 1/2"+ on either side, had to cut back the mud flaps some. The 16" Mercedes also benefit from the cut back flaps, as this is a 15" spec'd van.

Attachments

juice_2407

If it's a show off...the let's see the Mercedes G 16" original rims fitted with 235/65/16 just like the 2007+ model ! :D These are the only Mercedes oem rims that fitt perfect without any mods at all. I've searched the web like almost 2 years for these rims..and finally when I fond them, 5 pieces for around 200E, I bought themright away.
Have to say that for alloys you need longer bolts, that's very important.

Next I'm thinking about the 17" rims from Touareg, but I'm not sure about the ET, and also 235/60/17c tyres are harder to find and more expensive....

Attachments

bcman

I got these Moto Metal 17x8 wheels, with Pirelli Scorpion Verde 245/65R17 tires.

The wheels are ugly, but they're 17" rims with the right bolt pattern and approximately the right offset. Reasonably light, with a high load rating, and they were cheap. They do end up sticking out beyond the fenders a bit, and I needed to trim the front mudflaps, but it's not ridiculous. The tires were also inexpensive, and are a quieter and more comfortable ride than the Coopers. They're not load range E, but the load rating is 2409 lbs, which when multiplied by 4 exceeds the GVWR of my van.

The wheels are a bit more palatable without the center caps, and with black electrical tape over the fake beadlockers.

lindenengineering

Stop looking on the outside glitz and glitter BUT get looking on the INSIDE!!!

Might like nice all made up & shining like a fancy female but take a look at the backside --!!!!
Specifically where it mates with the hub and disc flange arr'.

If you live in a corrosion prone area you might be in for an OMG moment X "4" or "5".
Dennis
Mechanic

65RagTop

Stop looking on the outside glitz and glitter BUT get looking on the INSIDE!!!

Might like nice all made up & shining like a fancy female but take a look at the backside --!!!!
Specifically where it mates with the hub and disc flange arr'.

If you live in a corrosion prone area you might be in for an OMG moment X "4" or "5".
Dennis
Mechanic
It is truly amazing to me to go for look over function and the endless quest for parts and accessories... its what we call playing with paper dolls where I am from!

Top Bottom