Floor Mats For The 4x4

I ordered the Weather-Tech over the hump floor mats for my van and the mats do not contour to the hump in the center. After talking to Weather-Tech on the phone they informed me that they do not make a front mat for a 2016 4x4 van, i got a different story when i ordered. I also have the booster heater. Now i have to take time and send the Weather-Tech back.

Does anyone know of a one piece over the hump floor mat that will fit the 4x4 with the booster heater?

NevadaBlue

I won't buy anything from Weather-tech again. Their mats 'for' my '11 F150 don't fit worth a crap and will NOT stay in place. I had to trim the back seat mat because it kept getting rolled up in the door. Grrr...

I ordered the MB mat for my van. It is in the option book.

From the 2016 Sprinter Handbook.

Last edited:
I won't buy anything from Weather-tech again. Their mats 'for' my '11 F150 don't fit worth a crap and will NOT stay in place. I had to trim the back seat mat because it kept getting rolled up in the door. Grrr...

I ordered the MB mat for my van. It is in the option book.

From the 2016 Sprinter Handbook.

That looks like a nice one. I see that sprinterpartsdepot has then on sale. Thanks.

olyhillary

I had a weathertech over the hump in my previous vehicle and loved it, but saw they didn't make one for the 2016's (yet at the time anyway) and bought the Mercedes ones through the dealership for $89. They're great and function much the same way, but the way they join together sucks. It's like a ziploc bag, except rubber, but, at least mine, is more like a ziploc that won't seal. I'm probably going to superglue them together because the smaller side (driver's side, bad choice imho since there's ALWAYS a driver in the vehicle) shifts around irritatingly. I never had that problem with my weathertech mat in my Sienna.

JFloFoto

I ordered them and immediately sent them back...Junk and ill fitting for me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

KentuckyWR

Kentucky, Where did you get those?
I got them from Sprinter Parts Depot but I don't see them listed on there anymore. I know you can get them from the dealer too. I found them listed in the MB optional parts catalog and then searched online. Mine are three separate pieces unlike the one piece options I've seen in some places. They kinda "soften the area" if that makes sense.

jtaylor

I have weather tech, front mat and mat that goes between the seats, and I have the auxiliary heater option, they fit great, although the small mat between front seats moves around a smidge, but no big deal overall

Vanzer Pagen

Was pleasantly surprised to see an official MB parts box on the door step today, containing my new MB rubber mats I had ordered from the e-bay seller I got from a link in a previous post on this thread. $84 bucks, free shipping and although they were supposed to arrive next Wed 1/18 according to the seller's tracking info, they were here today with a Fed Ex Sat Delivery label! And who says Friday the 13th is unlucky?
Overall impression is the mats look fairly sturdy, as in we'll get a few seasons out of them. Not deep enough to hold serious snow melt, but light enough to easily remove and shake off. They move a bit, but some waffle shelf liner will remedy that. And of course they have the official Mercedes Benz logo...

Kentucky, drilled through your blog to find the info. Dealer said can get but never called back with pricing and availability. Those look slick though. Maybe I'll see if that online dealer I got the rubber mats from can get 'em...
Several Sprinter accessory sites offer the made to order carpet kit for around 140. Might be a nice option for dryer weather.

There were several other boxes on the deck as well, including a big one from CRL windows. Looks like I'll be cutting a big hole in a perfectly good van tomorrow!

Top Bottom