I need a true FSM for a 2003 T1N Help?

I did see some of the other posts listing them but they all end up being for a 2005. The pin outs and the wiring diagrams don't correspond to a 2003. Any help would be appreciated. specifically I need at least a TCM pinout and diagram. Also any thing else useful for installing an alarm

Brian.

Funny, I've been through a few dozen electrical connectors on my 2003 with that manual and have had one that was wrong yet. I had some I thought were wrong, only to realize I was looking at the wrong info in the manual....

Are you Sure you're looking at the right manual, that you have a 2003 (use the VIN, 10th digit would be a 3), and that you are, indeed, referencing the correct plugs?

autostaretx

Erratic Member
The "problem" is that the 2003 manual's file name starts with (either) 21105 or 05
At the moment on the http://www.diysprinter.co.uk/reference/ site, the service manual alone is named:
05_service_manual.pdf

But it IS a 2003 manual (use Acrobat's File Properties on it, and the creation date is April 2003)

Really.

The zipped collection of 2003 manuals (includes Powertrain and Transmission manual, among others) is named: 2003SprinterManuals.zip

--dick

Last edited:

Top Bottom