2015 Sprinter 4x4 144" for sale

Selling my Sprinter. The van is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Short wheel base cargo / crew van. The main reason for the sale is that I now have a requirement to tow more than 7,000 lbs and have to go back to a truck. The unit has about 48k km (30k miles), 90% paved highway. No collisions, bumps or anything in that nature. With the exception of the power door, no other customizations were completed. The van will get a new factory windshield upon sale.

Some of the features (see build sheet):
-Fully loaded with the exception of nav, xenon lights, and heated windshield
-Graphite Metallic
-Factory auxiliary heater with remote
-Factory power side step
-Front air seats
-Factory B-pillar partition
-Factory rear hitch
-Second row bench seat (3 person)
-Factory alloys wheels
-Extended warranty
-Prepaid maintenance to 90K

Things that I purchased afterwards:
-Full 3M front coverage including fenders and lens covers (paid $780)
-Aftermarket power sliding door system with remote control (works really well). This system was installed by myself with forum member zeither99. ($550 for the kit + I think it took 6 hrs to install)
-Factory front seat covers (Paid over $400)
-Aftermarket alloy wheels and studded winter tires (Firestone winterforce, only three months of usage), The alloy wheel and winter tire combo do not come with TPM sensors, included special studs ( paid $1,800)
-Tekonsha digital brake controller (I installed the brake controller myself). I only towed 3000 lb trailer once.
-Hitch step

Additionally, you would get the following not installed items (as I will not need it)
-35 lineal feet of 3M Thinsulate (tm) SM600L sound insulation ($450 value)
-Dynamat 10465 24" x 48" x 0.067" Thick Self-Adhesive Sound Deadener with Xtreme Mega Pack 9 pcs ($400 value)
-LED head lamp bulbs not installed ($280 value)

All $ values are Canadian Dollars. Ideally, I would be happy for someone to take over the lease ($996.29/month) or come very close to buy it out (I think it’s about $63k ish).

PM me if interested or if you have any feedback on this unit.

Attachments

MikeYEG

Damn I'm in Edmonton but this is not the model for me... looking for a 170 and pretty dead set on that. Best of luck with the sale.
For all you Americans- What a deal considering the conversion rate. Don't know why more don't come up here... Even with the hassle to import, its a steal!

Top Bottom