Need diag scanner 2007 near Kenosha WI

SprinterHelp

2005 Dudge Sprinter 144
Turbo dropout evading me, inspected, diassassebled, cleaned entire acccessible EGR system connections, hoses, cleaned egr cooler, new egr, clean dpf, but still cant find prob, think sensor related. Had o2 code, have ocassional error code in lcd display " [\]O " , intercooler inspection tomorrow.
Also temp sens below and behing egr valve may be broken.

SprinterHelp

2005 Dudge Sprinter 144
No replaced actuator 8 mo ago.
No 2015
Have intermittant turbo drop, more on hotter days, inspected egr route, hoses, connections, gaskets on egr tubes new, changed bad EGR, ( half open egr may have fried sensor) high charge hoses and path, cleaned dpf and egr cooler......much needed both. Runs like a getaway car but drops turbo at about 60 mph.
Known issues O2 sens, egr temp sensor

Need to know which one (O2) considering thats my error emogi

Turbo dropout came up afterheavy rains entered air intake, and one time turbo intake seal came loose sucking in alot of humidity...heavy rain during trip.

Guess maf and pressure sensor could be replaced but thats many sensors to GUESS, need live data.

SprinterHelp

2005 Dudge Sprinter 144
Internet guess .........you still have a swirl valve problem. ??????????
Did notice today i was changing swirl actuator on 2007 motorhome with 35k that the driver side spring arm is set solid on the avion I think motorhome. If mine is not tight and the arm slides with the spring may be throwing positioner sensors off. But would that show a cel relating to that rail sensor?.

Think i answered my own question... but will have to check.

By the way got actuator change out under hood time after accessories cleared out of way down to 60 minutes. Thats 20 minutes max to get out, ten for each side of clips. Then the replacement of ancilliary parts.
425.00 going to LHM moneypit to tomorrow.

Top Bottom