Looking for alignment shop

Rock Doc

Sorry--I can't help with Atlanta.

However, in the Seattle area, I've discovered that both MB of Seattle and MB lf Lynnwood, both Sprinter dealers, refer out their Sprinter alignments. I also just discovered this morning that the Les Schwab in Kent (where MB of Seattle refers Sprinters for alignments) couldn't handle my sprinter on its rack.

The issue is that I have a Class B motorhome (2013 Pleasureway Plateau TS on a 2013 Sprinter 3500 chassis) which has body side flares that hand down below the stock rocker panels. In normal use, these add an appearance of a lowered body sill, but the bigger reason is to hide the lower edges of the fresh water tank, the gray/black water drains, and to some degree, the generator. However, they are low enough that the Sprinter couldn't be driven up onto the rack without damaging these body side flares or catching the water tanks and the drains. The technician recommended finding a place that uses a pit for alignments rather than a floor-mounted rack.

For the Atlanta area, I'd recommend checking an internet search for alignments, and be sure to ask if they can handle the larger Sprinter vehicles. It might save you some frustration. If you're looking for a good shop (rather than getting stuck with a mediocre one), you might check Yelp.

Just one more thing to take into consideration.

Hope this helps!

Rock Doc

Top Bottom