Sprinter Microfiche?

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
I use two resources to correlate part numbers and descriptions.

The first resource is Berry Dodge. Berry's too cheap to buy a pay someone to manage the domain, ssl certs etc, so they subcontract that labor to trademotion.com to provide online catalog and sales services under the trademotion.com domain name.

Trademotion also provides this service to Toyota, Nissan, Ford and other vehicle parts suppliers, including dealerships.

The next resource I use is the MOPAR <-> MB part number cross reference documents found at http://starparts.chrysler.com/home/crossref.htm

Always remove the leading zero for MOPAR part numbers when searching a trademotion website. Example: 05126026AA is a hose clamp, but the search will fail unless you drop the leading zero in the text field thusly: 5126026AA

-Jon

PS: There used to be a document at starparts.chrysler.com from Chrysler to dealership parts managers that fiche was too expensive to produce. Web applications were cheaper for the company to leverage as an interface to the parts database and it makes updates to the part numbers easier to distribute.
I don't know if the doc is still there, but parts info on microfiche is probably not available.

Last edited:

Goliath

I use two resources to correlate part numbers and descriptions.

The first resource is Berry Dodge. Berry's too cheap to buy a pay someone to manage the domain, ssl certs etc, so they subcontract that labor to trademotion.com to provide online catalog and sales services under the trademotion.com domain name.

Trademotion also provides this service to Toyota, Nissan, Ford and other vehicle parts suppliers, including dealerships.

The next resource I use is the MOPAR <-> MB part number cross reference documents found at http://starparts.chrysler.com/home/crossref.htm

Always remove the leading zero for MOPAR part numbers when searching a trademotion website. Example: 05126026AA is a hose clamp, but the search will fail unless you drop the leading zero in the text field thusly: 5126026AA

-Jon

PS: There used to be a document at starparts.chrysler.com from Chrysler to dealership parts managers that fiche was too expensive to produce. Web applications were cheaper for the company to leverage as an interface to the parts database and it makes updates to the part numbers easier to distribute.
I don't know if the doc is still there, but parts info on microfiche is probably not available.

Jon

I knew I had read a post from you on Sprinter part numbers and descriptions and it took me quite a while to find it again here in this thread. Could you be so kind as to put this thread, perhaps with a new Subject line, in the NCV3 Database section, or make it sticky somehow?

It is very good info.

Thanks, Nathan

Top Bottom