Anyone good sprinter mechanics in MD?

terra_firma

Hey,

I had the luck of visiting DR A when i first got my sprinter, but since then it's seems like he's just super busy and now he's in SC so i'm looking for another sprinter expert that's within 100 miles of Baltimore.

I have a good mechanic in the city, but he's hesitant to do what he calls unnecessary work which I just consider preventative maintenance. He's super honest, does a good job, and is therefore too busy to work on the more than just crucial stuff i need done.

So i'm looking for someone who has the legit computer for this van, can do things like replace a glow plug broken and stuck in the head, do a true brake flush on all of the systems, install and activate cruise control, etc. Im shooting for a cross country trip in like september or october (hoping i make enough $$ this summer) so it would be pretty sweet if i can everything in tip top shape before then.

M&D

We use MB of Catonsville for your basic preventative stuff. Luckily we had no other needs or services.

Jsharrell

2009 ERA 2500
Terra_firma,
I have used Sun as well and they are a legit Sprinter shop. They seem fair and will do what you want as opposed to what MB tells them to do.
John

Top Bottom