What size is your NCV3 Sprinter (2006- in Europe, 2007- in North America)?

What size is your NCV3 Sprinter (2006- in Europe, 2007- in North America)?

• Total voters

Zach Woods

Howdy -

Let's hear from folks the world over concerning what size their NCV3 (2006- in Europe, 2007- in North America) Sprinter is!

These new style Sprinters are already for sale in Europe and they will start to turn up in North America soon (albeit without the engine or other options that many folks want . . .) so it is time to start tracking which sizes are the most common/ popular!

Let us know what you have!

verojohn

I've been wanting to buy a Sprinter for 4 years now and I'm so happy I waited for the Dodge 2007. I have the medium wheel base and the high roof with a diesel engine. It's a 2500 cargo style and it has electric windows, cruise control and power mirrors.

It has about 2,700 miles on the odometer and it's getting about 17 mpg. I bought it May 10th. and it was the first Sprinter this dealer ever sold by that dealer. I have yet to see another on the road and I'm in south Florida.

bigblueox

I recently switched from a big blue medium wheelbase 2004 into my 2007. My 2007 is the same setup...medium wheelbase, high roof, cargo 2500 series. It came with many options including the full cargo package. After a day or two of buyers remorse(hard to give up a vehicle I traveled around in for 2.5 years) I am starting to enjoy the new style of sprinter. So far mileage is indicated 22.7 over only a couple days driving so far(485 miles). I have nothing to complain about considering the mileage some have reported.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Hi Big Blue:

Congratulations on the upgradel.

How many miles did you have on the one you traded-in? What engine do you have in the new one?

bigblueox

Bill-

I had about 115000 on the 2004. The new engine is a V6 diesel. Will have to take a close look at the technical labels on the engine, transmission and rear end to see what is what.

BBlessing

61k happy miles
oops. short, medium, and long wheelbase confused me. i bought the shortest wheelbase 3500, which is 144 inches. after placing my vote i realized mine would be a medium wheelbase. sikwan, can you fix my vote please?

bb

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
From the factory, there are three heights for NCV3 Sprinters: MegaRoof, HighRoof and Standard Roof.

MegaRoof 3500: 120.1 inches tall
High Roof 3500: 107.5 inches tall
Standard Roof 3500: 96.5 inches tall

I don't know what Winnebago ordered, or what they did to the factory chassis to make an RV.

-Jon

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
I thought 144 was the shortest a NCV3 came as. What is shorter size?

Top Bottom