Newbie who don't know what I have

silverback02

Hi Guys / Gals,

Joe here from N.I.

I wonder if any of you ppl can advise me plz, (Stupid, derisive ect will be ignored..lol) You will find out why lol.

My pal has just got himself a 2004 VW LT35 DTI, but cannot find our answers on that site,

But we have been told that the Merc Sprinter is the same vehicle, And that their forum members are more friendly and have a better knowledge of their vans.
:bow:

Well that's the crawling done with, So these are the problems I require help with.

1) What Merc Sprinter is the VW LT35 DTI equivalent to ?

2) The sliding door handle has broken off, (some toerag tried to break in, damaging left passenger, sliding door and rear doors). SO How can I get the door open ? (inside pull don't work either.)

3) The heater only blows out Very Hot air, even when the dial is on Blue. (No A/C).

So, All sensible suggestions will be attempted, and thanks and praise will be lavished on all,

Thanks to everyone in anticipation.
cheers
Joe.

Ps I'm new to these kind of forums, so don't know all the tricks yet, I'm sure there will be a search thingy, but links will be very appreciated.
thanks.

andrewblanejr

Well it's definitely a T1N sprinter...but with a VW engine. See this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_LT

not sure how long your vehicle is since there are 3 different wheelbase lengths..

Get engine parts from VW

Get Body parts from Mercedes

If you're in the US then Dogde should sell parts since they were the US brand of the sprinter during that time.

Top Bottom