First Time Buyer Buying Site Unseen

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
Who's the seller? I know a few of the Sprinter flippers here on the east coast. Some are better than others. And thats too much for that van. Closer to 10k would be acceptable. The long/tall white ones are ubiquitous over here. People can't seem to get rid of them.

GaryJ

Here since 2006
Agreed, low miles are worth extra up front cost, but knowing the service history is also critical, especially on a Sprinter.

Gary

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
Oh yeah. That guy. He always has at least 10 Sprinters on his lot. He also is 1-2 grand more than similar Sprinters here in the Philly area. He's *right* over the bridge from Philly, so he's considered a Philly dealer, even though he's in NJ. I can't say I've heard anything bad about him, just a bit more pricey than others.

Skydvr

I might be heading down there later this week to take a look at what is on his lot. I can get some better pictures and see if they are worth your time. I'll be checking out a couple other places along the way. What specifically are you looking for? Are you looking for certain years, or is budget your restriction?

Type2, any other dealers in the area I should look at? How are they at doing maintenance/running through the vehicles before they sell them?
One other place I'll be stopping at is a little more pricey, but they service these things for customers and specialize in selling used Sprinters and diesels. They offer a decent warranty and don't like seeing them come back for unscheduled service. They go through the DPF and DEF system on the newer ones before they sell them.

Skydvr

Swung by there yesterday.

He sold everything that was long wheel base and hightop under $20k other than a 2008. A few dings here and there and a bit of vibration if going 45-50MPH (around 2000RPM) and give it moderate throttle. It did it when I first accelerated from a stop as well.
Other than that, it was pretty decent.

psychoboy

05&06 Dodge Longs & Talls
Swung by there yesterday.

He sold everything that was long wheel base and hightop under $20k other than a 2008. A few dings here and there and a bit of vibration if going 45-50MPH (around 2000RPM) and give it moderate throttle. It did it when I first accelerated from a stop as well.
Other than that, it was pretty decent.
vibration/noise at part throttle is often the beginnings of rumble strip noise (RSN).

psychoboy

05&06 Dodge Longs & Talls
Oh yeah. That guy. He always has at least 10 Sprinters on his lot. He also is 1-2 grand more than similar Sprinters here in the Philly area. He's *right* over the bridge from Philly, so he's considered a Philly dealer, even though he's in NJ. I can't say I've heard anything bad about him, just a bit more pricey than others.
probably has to cover for the fact that he's operating in NJ.

Top Bottom