Options list

Is there somewhere in the Sprinter where there is a list of installed options? GM pickups, for instance, have a list glued to the inside of the glove box door. I've got a motorhome on a chassis cab and would like to know what options it came with.

talkinghorse43

Don't know if you'll find a list on the van, but I've heard that a dealer can tell you what options were built into the van if you give them the VIN.

avid

Saphira's rider
Is there somewhere in the Sprinter where there is a list of installed options? GM pickups, for instance, have a list glued to the inside of the glove box door. I've got a motorhome on a chassis cab and would like to know what options it came with.
I am going to ask the local Dodge dealer for a VIN printout when I take my Airstream Interstate in for its 10K service. Not sure if this is even a plausible solution. Until then I continue my Easter Egg hunt. My latest discovery...? The doggone thing has the ASSYST feature. Scared the heck out of me the other day. I was backing out of my driveway and my wife, who makes sure I don't bottom out, was taking her time getting in position. I had turned the key to position two and left it there. Suddenly these screens started popping up. A quick review of the manual and I realize this is the ASSYST feature. Both the Airstream dealer and the local Dodge dealer told me I didn't have it. It would be handy to know what all the chassis came with. I imagine someone knows, don't they? :hmmm:

Top Bottom