Fantastic Fan Cover

FloJoSprinter

I would like to install the Fantastic Fan Cover on my 2008 PW Ascent. Would you recommend it? I'm asking because I don't see many PW out there with them on.:hmmm: Thanks :bounce:

A lot of people have vent covers of various types. Go for it. It shouldn't add any more height to your rig than you already have with your air conditioner. Before Fantastic Fan came out with theirs, I put on one from Camping World, brand name Ramble. It's really rugged and has lasted 10 years of sun beating down on it, tree limbs hitting it and it works great. It's nice to leave the vent open year around for air circulation, especially when it's raining. The thing I like about it the most is that it has vents on all 3 sides (back and both sides to mimic the fan opening profile), whereas most all the others only have vents on the back side, blocking 1/2 of the opening.
The only other thing is you do have to take them off every now and then for cleaning. Both the cover itself and the fantastic vent fan cover. They tend to get dirty under there and don't get washed when you wash your roof unless you take it off and make it a point to clean it all.

Top Bottom