Whats my Sprinter worth?

mr. x

I'm selling my 2014 cargo van, 2500, long and tall, I-4, 28 K miles. Runs amazing, just completed first 'B' Service. My wife wants to accompany me on out of town adventures and cant get comfortable in the passenger seat cause she's so short.

Where can I find fair market value on this?

My wife is 4'11" she has a foot booster that doubles as a storage for her personal items.The box keeps her feet from dangling in the air.Crew vans have the same seats.

Ciprian

Spark Plugs not allowed!
I'm selling my 2014 cargo van, 2500, long and tall, I-4, 28 K miles. Runs amazing, just completed first 'B' Service. My wife wants to accompany me on out of town adventures and cant get comfortable in the passenger seat cause she's so short.

Is it regular or extended length? Color? Pictures?

Onefin

My wife is 5'0" and her feet don't touch the floor when she sits in the front passenger seat of our '14 crew.
I agree that the crew will have the same issues as the cargo, unless you intend to have her sit in the back seat? My wife wouldn't go for that.
Outside van has a van on their website that has a metal box on the floor in front of the passenger seat to accommodate a shorter co-pilot.

ryneodonnell

I'll buy it if you're on the west coast and want to sell it for low market value. I've done extensive research and just missed a van almost exactly like yours for $31,XXX

Top Bottom